TE50 wireless peephole camera adopts no-interference 5.8G frequency, which transmits 100 meters range.Moreover, it uses the high sensitive imaging device and pure brass material, which brings noble and durable quality and superior imaging capabilities.Extremely low illumination(0.008lux), broad view angle(90deg),continuous working(AV power supply), and easy installation(no need to drill hole or set cable) . It’s a good helper for home monitoring and burglar.
1. No-interference 5.8G frequency, up to 24 channels for choice.
2.100 meters wireless transmission range;
3. Noble and durable pure brass material;
4. Same size with original optical peephole. Keep original appearance after installation;
5. 0.008LUX super low illumination, which can see visitor clearly under dim light;
6. 90°wide view angle;
7. 13.8mm small diameter, which is suitable to all doors with peephole. No need to drill hole, just install directly;
8. Low power consumption assures the long time working life;
9. Easy operation: just plug and play!
1. Use one coin or other tool to uninstall the original optical peephole viewer;
2. Unscrew copper sleeve off and pass lens cable through peephole from outside to inside of door.
Set lens cable into sleeve; screw sleeve into peephole inside of door. (Pay attention to horizontal direction of lens);
3. Plug adapter of camera into socket, it starts to work. Then power on wireless monitor/DVR, and set it in the same channel as the one of camera. It begins to monitor.