- The minimum interval for data sending of TK102 is 30 seconds, but with the new ARM7 solution, TK106 can reach as 5 seconds.
- Data adds direction, altitude, battery voltage, charging status, number of satellites, the length of the GPRS string, GSM ID (includes MCC, MNC, cell ID) .
- The commands can be sent to the tracker by GPRS tracking server directly but not only by telephone SMS.
- There is a shock sensor built in TK106, the unit will send an alert to the user at once when it been shook or hit heavily.
- TK106 can store GPS data without extra memory card if GPRS is disconnection, and will send the data to platform when the GPRS reconnected.
- For auto tracking,you don't need to send the coordinates if the moving distance is less than 50 meters.
- Longer standby time. TK102 can work lasting for about 48 hours, but TK106 can be work more than 150 hours.
- The new ARM7 solution offer us much more power and space for programming, so we can offer more customized requirements and performance.
- It is much easier to modify the software.
- TK106 has a traffic mode and sleep function. When there is no command to execute, TK106 will sleep to save power.
DIM: 54mm x 4mm x 6mm / 2.12 x 0.2 x 0.23inch
Weight: 440g / 15.52oz / 0.97lb
Network: GSM / GPRS
Band: 850 / 1800 / 1900Mhz or 900 / 1800 / 1900Mhz
GPS Chip: SIRF3 chip
GSM/GPRS Module: Simcom300 / Simcom340
GPS Sensitivity: -159Bm
GPS Accuracy: 5m
Car Charger: 12 V - 24V
Storage Temperature: -40 to + 85 Celsius
Operation Temperature: -20 to + 55 Celsius
Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
Battery: Chargeable 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion battery
After Sale Service: 1 Year Warranty
Package Weight : 440.0 G / 15.52 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 100*100*50 MM / 3.94*3.94*1.97 Inches
1 X GPS Tracker
1 X GPS Antenna
1 X GSM Antenna
1 X Shake Sensor
1 X Remote Control
1 X Relay